Newly created role where you can add value and grow the business
Business Development Manager – Part time
Are you ready to embark on a journey where you can make a difference and grow professionally?
We are currently working with this educational provider to work as their BDM in a newly created role. You will work closely with the Director and have a role that not only is team orientated but you also have the opportunity to put your own spin on it.
- Promote programs to generate enrolments
- Engage with stakeholders, including career advisors, schools, parents, and job active organisations
- Identify and pursue new markets and partnerships
- Facilitate workshops and attend networking events when required
- Acquire sponsorships for ongoing events
- Seek grant opportunities
- Administration when required
- Previous experience in a BDM role or similar
- An educational background would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify growth opportunities
- Ability to work after hours when required
- Ability to work outside of your job spec
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel for report writing
- Experience within the education sector is advantageous
- Knowledge of grant writing would be preferred
- Flexible working outside your job description as it is a small team.
This role offers flexibility and growth potential, starting with part-time hours and the possibility of evolving into a full-time position as the role expands.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of something special.
Working with children and Police check will be required for this role.
Please send your resume today or for a confidential discussion, please call Melanie on 0448 431 486.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.