Opportunity for a experienced digital marketing coordinator to put your stamp on
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are pleased to be partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern NSW to a recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a newly appointed role due to organisational growth.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Fundraising this person will drive digital growth ensuring best practice in the engagement across multiple channels.
- Drive digital fundraising growth strategy to achieve key objectives: brand awareness, increased traffic, and higher conversion rates.
- Develop and implement an annual content plan for digital touchpoints, such as the website, social media, and email.
- Coordinate the transition to a new WordPress site and continually optimise for increased domain authority, improved user experience, and engagement.
- Manage social media to facilitate integration and align content with annual Marketing & Communications plans.
- Manage digital channels for fundraising, including appeals, donor acquisition, event landing pages, and peer-to-peer websites.
- Create digital communication streams, customer journeys, and marketing automation
- Monitor, analyse, and report performance across various digital channels, leveraging expertise in Google Analytics for campaign improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Database Administrator to integrate digital platforms with CRM.
Who are we looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role – minimum 2 – 3 years.
- Degree or certificate majoring in digital marketing and social media; Adobe Certification in Creative Suite, Customer Experience, Marketing Automation practices.
- Experience using Google Analytics, optimizing SEO and Google Awards such as Meta Ads Manager, CMS website and email/marketing automation platforms.
- Experience within Salesforce, Funraisin, WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe and Canva will be highly desirable as well Not-for-Profit experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Behave with integrity and demonstrate honesty and loyalty
- Committed to working within a team environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with NFP benefits
- Working a hybrid model
- Collaborative team and ongoing training
To apply for this role you will require a Working with Children Check and be subject to a Police Check. You must also be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please forward your resume by following the links or for a confidential discussion, please call Melanie on 0448 431 486.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.