Pipe Lining & Coating Pty Ltd, specialize in providing innovative solutions for pipeline infrastructure projects.
Pipe Lining & Coating Pty Ltd, specialize in providing innovative solutions for pipeline infrastructure projects. With a focus on quality, safety, and customer satisfaction, they are committed to delivering exceptional results for their clients. Due to growth and volume of projects, they are looking to hire a fabrication supervisor to support the projects team and workshop manager in the delivery of projects on time and of the level of exceptional quality their reputation is built on.
- Safely and efficiently manage the day-to-day operations of the fabrication workshop.
- Lead and supervise a team of up to 20 tradespeople, apprentices, trades assistants, and contractors.
- Attend weekly production meetings and ensure adherence to the manufacturing schedule.
- Ensure all products leaving the workshop meet company quality standards.
- Liaise with department supervisors and the project manager to meet production targets.
- Allocate staff and resources effectively to meet delivery commitments.
- Provide clear instructions for assembly and mentor employees to develop their skills.
- Oversee the training of apprentices and maintain safe work practices at all times.
- Foster a positive team culture in the workshop and manage employee performance.
- Proven experience in heavy steel fabrication is essential.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to safety and quality standards.
- Previous experience in mentoring and training employees is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety Management Systems is preferred.
- Excellent hourly rate with scope for increased earnings with overtime
- Positive culture that welcomes fresh ideas for business improvement
- Scope to learn new skills and facets within the business
Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lotte on 0455 052 100 to discuss the role in more detail.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.