An organisation that celebrates success and is growing so need another team member to come on board
IT Helpdesk Support – Level 1/2
This gr8owing organisation is excited to be adding to their team and need an experienced Level 1/2 Helpdesk support to join them.
A team of approximately 8 work a busy day and service a large number of clients on a daily basis. They are about building relationships as well as ensuring they service the clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-level technical support to end-users.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT-related queries and issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Exchange, and Azure AD.
- Documenting and tracking support requests.
- Collaborating with the IT team to find solution
Who we are looking for:
- IT related Diploma, Degree or certification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft desktop environment
- Basic understanding of networking and Windows Active Directory
- A passion for Technology
- High level of customer service skills
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
What’s in it for you!
- Flexible working conditions
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Training and certifications.
- Convenient location.
Forward your resume by following the links or for more information, please call Melanie on 0448 431 486.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.