Join a reputable financial planning and mortgage broking organisation who have just celebrated their 23rd year in business.
Our client, located in Lake Macquarie is an established Mortgage broking and financial planning business. They have been servicing the Hunter region for 23 years, building a loyal client base through their emphasis on an ethical and values driven personal service.
You will be responsible for the writing of customised property secured loans in collaboration with a team of brokers and administrators.
The writing of these residential home loans is to be consistent with the values of the business as well as the regulations stipulated by ASIC, MFAA and other statutory bodies that govern the provision of credit to consumers.
To be successful as a mortgage broker, you will be a driven and goal focused individual, who gets a kick out of supporting individuals and families to achieve their personal homeownership dreams.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Assess and understand clients’ financial needs and goals
- Provide expert advice on mortgage products and options
- Guide clients through the entire mortgage application process
- Collaborate with lenders to secure competitive rates and terms
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulations
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Mortgage Broker
- Have a minimum Cert IV in Mortgage Broking
- Proven track record of successful mortgage transactions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
Our client offers a flexible working arrangement to support individuals to work when they work best. This creates the ability to also flex hours around being available to meet clients outside of working hours.
You will join a team with a combined industry knowledge of 57 years. You will also benefit by joining a company that over 23 years has built a strong client base and reputation for delivering a quality service. This results in a strong lead generation environment.
For more information call Clare Ferguson on 0499 033 130 or hit the apply button. Your application will be responded to within 48 hours.