contract role working for this large government agency in Wollongong
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Procurement and Logistics, the role is responsible for maintaining agency Procurement Accreditation, Policies, Procedures, Procurement Manual, and Strategy aligned with policy. A busy, yet supportive team that is all there to work hard, but also enjoy some banter and celebrate achievements.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of governance
- Formal qualifications and/or relevant experience in NSW Procurement practices
- Thorough understanding of AIIMS principles and processes
- SAP knowledge & experience will be highly regarded
- Available at short notice ideal
Duties can include:
- Develop, maintain, and review agency procurement policies and strategies
- Provide procurement advice, analytics, and policy updates
- Resolve procurement issues and support governance requirements
- Conduct research and align processes with corporate strategies
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
If you are looking for a new role on a contractual basis with SAP experience please forward your resume today or for a confidential discussion, please call Melanie on 0488 431 486.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded