Join this highly successful fabrication company as a Production Coordinator, where you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting their production team
Join this highly successful fabrication company as a Production Coordinator, where you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting their production team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this position requires proactive coordination skills, attention to detail, and effective multitasking abilities.
- Ensure meticulous collection and organisation of all documentation complying with customer specifications.
- Generate purchase orders for raw materials and components, closely monitoring supplier delivery schedules.
- Foster positive relationships with suppliers through regular, proactive communication.
- Receipt and reconcile deliveries against purchase orders, completing documentation in the ERP system.
- Coordinate staff training based on Operations Manager’s requests, ensuring approved training dates and timely communication to employees.
- Prepare documentation and templates as directed by the Production Team.
- Facilitate communication between departments to ensure timely arrival of materials, identifying and communicating any delays to the production team.
- Plan and coordinate procedures and systems to streamline processes within the production team.
- Greet customers and visitors, ensuring compliance with sign-in procedures and notifying appropriate personnel of their presence.
- Ensure production staff are clocked in daily in the ERP system for their allocated jobs.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the production team.
- Cert III or equivalent in Business or Business Administration.
- 5 years or more in a similar role within manufacturing or engineering.
- Previous experience and competency using ERP systems (Pronto, SAP, Netsuite, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of inventory control and warehousing.
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Inclusive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lotte on 0455 052 100 to discuss the role in more detail.
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.