Civil Project Engineer to work on an TFNSW project on the Mid North Coast. Relocation costs can be provided for the right applicant
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Civil Contractor in the Mid North Coast region and you will be working on a large TFNSW project in Port Macquarie, ongoing projects in the future could include Subdivisions, Earthworks, Pipeline.
As the Project Engineer, you will report through to the Project Manager to oversee all on-site Civil Infrastructure works, ensuring project requirements are met, your daily duties and responsibilities will involve but are not limited to the following,
- Review scope of works and allocate personnel accordingly
- Managing projects of varying sizes, including major infrastructure works through to minor project requirements
- Maintain budget requirements and assist with management of costs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and drive team productivity
- Building local relationships and develop business within the area to continue to expand the team/ operations
- Develop of Project Management Plans, with both the Safety team and the Project Manager
- Maintain QA & WHS protocols
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated capacity and knowledge of the Civil Infrastructure sector, additionally, holding a Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineering role within a similar environment. Furthermore, you will have the following qualifications & experience,
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Project knowledge of Roads, Mining, Water & Pipeline, Subdivision projects of varying values
- Understanding of MS Office Suite & Computer literacy
- Strong work ethic and a positive team member
- Ability to built strong internal and external relationships
In return for your continued dedication and drive, you will be offered the following benefits,
- Work in an experienced and supportive team
- Take ownership of both Minor and Major projects
- Competitive local salary + fully maintained car
- Autonomous environment
If this sounds like your next opportunity or you are curious to learn more about this role, please apply online with your up to date CV or contact Mel Evans at Verve Partners on 0416 129 042 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Verve Partners is an energetic team of specialist consultants reimagining recruitment Australia-wide. With over 170 years of combined experience, we’ve found the sweet spot in talent search – and want to share it. By scouting smart, digging deep and embracing diversity, we grow vibrant careers, cultures and communities. We currently have offices in the lifestyle cities of Newcastle and Wollongong.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and live. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that this land was and always will be Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land because sovereignty was never ceded.