Estimator – Work for cutting edge vertically integrated business with latest CNC technology and robotic welding.
Based at Noosaville. NEACH specialises in structural steel, metal work and surface treatment across a range of industries including commercial, industrial and the infrastructure sectors. With 49 years of structural steel and steel erection experience, their client projects are met with innovative technology, quality services, and collaborative processes. Their workshop has a baseline capacity of 250 tonne per month, with increased capacity for clients who have compressed schedules or emergency projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking an additional Structural Steel Estimator to join the team. Reporting into the General Manager, you will engage your solid communication skills to liaise with the Operations Manager, Project Managers and Workshop supervisor to formulate bid responses. You will utilise your structural steel estimating expertise to coordinate, prepare and submit the tender within strict deadlines.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct.
- Conduct site inspections for tender understanding and analyse the conditions and assessment of site risks.
- Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender.
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
- In-conjunction with the General Manager and administration team, review contract details relevant to the company’s ability to deliver under the contract.
- Once tender has been successful co-ordinate and arrange for contract exchange
- As necessary provide support and respond to tender queries made by project team personnel.
- Maintain sound and cooperative working relationship with existing clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- Trade certificate in Metal Fabrication (Minimum) or Diploma in Construction Management or Civil/Structural Engineering Degree or a related discipline
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Environmental, Quality & OHS Management Systems.
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislative requirements.
- Employment in a highly desirable location to live.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Permanent full-time role with a leading salary package.
- ISO Certified business to 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environment) & 45001 (Safety).
- Certified to AS5131 as a CC3 Fabricator.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Cutting edge vertically integrated business with latest CNC technology and robotic welding.
- Excellent team culture and full management support.
- Great working conditions and life balance with a 12:30pm finish on Fridays.
HOW TO APPLY Please click APPLY or for a confidential discussion call Simon Rutten 0447 718 446